Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

P.B.L

 For PBL this term me and my friend Kiriana wher buddy's for PBL are diving question is how can we ensure that electricity is part of are future...


 We pick out of hydro,solar ,wind and the best geothermal  we picked the best geothermal well i pick geothermal because kiriana was in wind and she was away the day we got to pick are buddy's so she hade the choice to be single or buddy's with me and she pick buddys with me so she changed to geothermal with me! we planed to do a letter to the community and a model of the geothermal place wher they make the power source   we worked hard and we  had finished are techer told ust that we had to do a rubric so we did that now we are finely finished! 


Here are our pic of our model      






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post