Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

My Writing

Kia ora Hi and welcome back to my rangitaki - Blog

Today in Week 6 Term 4 we have been learning about Poems by Micheal Rosen's .  At the start we had to watch a video of him doing Chocolate Cake and them we had to notice what he was including in his Chocolate Cake Poem and how he was making it funny to make people in his audience laugh and the people who are at home watching it to.  Then after that we had to watch more video's and what he has include in the Chocolate Cake Poem.  For our Create we had to think about when was the last time we were in trouble and record it on a Screencastify, 


Here Is My create 

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lauren,
    I love the use of te reo and how you said what it means! That sounds like a super fun and different create. I love writing poems and I am this create would of been so fun. What is your favourite poem from Micheal Rosen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog and my favourite poem from Micheal Rosen
      I Don´t and strict, how about you?

      -Lauren

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Lauren,
      Thank you for replying to my comment! I have never watched strict I will watch it later my favourite poem from him is don't as well. Next time try and add at least two sentences. Do you find Micheal Rosen funny?

      -Georgia

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post