Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Reading!!!

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

This week for reading we had two goals we needed prove. Our Goals were to use reference sources (e.g.,online/ dictionaries and thesauruses, google ‘define’ ) to find the meanings of new words Ask higher level questions about the text, such as 'why' and 'how'. Make connections between Texts.

In our workshop we read an article called Possum Problem, while reading the article we made questions. After the workshop we wrote five words we did not know from the text and went online dictionaries and thesauruses' to find out the meaning of those words.

Here is my word meanings doc:

Now moving on to our create. Our create was to make up five questions using why, how and should.

Here is my create:






What can I do better Next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post