Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Reading

 Kia ora Hi and welcome back to my rangitaki - Blog 

This week for reading we are looking at Michael Rosen's amazing poems.  In my workshop we Talked about  what one of Michael Rosen's poems we can do in the end I had chosen Don't  this poem is about Micheal as a child how adults would tell him what to do and what not to do.  my create this week was Using this poem as inspiration, create a picture of the image that your have visualised while reading it.

 my goal was visualise using all of the senses, and talk about how this enriches meaning. 


what is your Favourite poem?
What do you rate My work of of ten?

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lauren,
    I love your work this week is is extraordinary! I love the use of te reo and how you said what it means in English. Maybe next time remember to add a reflection in your blog and use capital letters. My favuite poem is Don't by Michael Rosen and your work is about a 7.5!
    How do you rate my comment?

    -Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog and I rate your comment about 7.9!
      I will Keep your feedback in mind

      - Lauren

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora,
      Thanks for replying to my comment! Thank you for rating my comment pretty high. Next time you should add a little bit more sentences. Aslo you should add a comment at the end of your comment. What is you second favourite poem from Michael Rosen?

      -Georgia

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post