Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Gospel Refection!

 Welcome back to my blog. 

This week we have been learning about the  Ascension and what happen we to show case my learning I had to use a quote and make a poster about how I can show it in my daily life

I liked learning about this subject why because I learn some new facts and information      

Next time I can do better at my work this week by writing how I can show it

I'm proud of my work this week because I got it done on time.




- What do you know about the  Ascension?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lauren,
    I love the way you put a different photo in each corner very creative! I also learnt so much from your poster so many good way to preach the good news. maybe next time you could add a few more photos and visuals. On the Ascension Jesus sends the holy spirt to his disciples.
    What facts do you know about the Ascension?
    -Georgia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post