Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

I have  come back just from war. I head  to the gorges poppy  field. It is my favorite place. It smells nice, not like gunpowder like honey from my beehive at home. I love to see  the sun set for glans.  I sit down  to eat my ham and cheese sandwich  as I start to feel the long summer breeze pass by. I am starting to hear the nosesis birds making a racket in the tree. I like to think about my family. O no my family i should head home to my family because i love veme delly. By by poppy field i am coming back tomorrow if my wife lets me.     


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren
    what colour were the poppys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lauren good job on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren,

    Thank you for sharing your story. I really like all the adjectives you have used to describe how you are feeling. I wonder if his wife allowed him to go back the next day? Do you think he did?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no i dont think so.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post