Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Its Matariki!

Well come to my blog to day I will tell you about Matariki!
I have been leaning about Matariki and I have done some resource. There are 9 stars not 7 and  Matariki is the Maori new year! for my create I made a goggle drawing about Matariki and some of it aspects  I made a Screancastafiy about my work.
I did a good job this week because I had to do a lot of resource and I got it done in time!
I can do better  next time by adding more pic to make it more appealing.



What do you know about Matariki? 
What do you think I did well in this week?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    Well Done! It looks very good and I like how you added the stars on the bottom, it adds a nice touch. Next time you could do some more facts and photos

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post