Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Rad Reading

Kia koa  

Welcome to my blog 


This week for reading we had to make a google drawing about 3 or more native trees in New Zealand. My goal is to use knowledge of words to find the meaning of unknown words and identify important information and relate it to the overall meaning. I'm proud of my work this week because I put a lot of effort into making it outstanding to show on my blog. I think I could do better in my work this week by making my words in it stand out  and making it pop a bit more. 

What is your favorite native tree from New Zealand?



2 comments:

  1. cool,i did't now that cabbage trees were native to new Zealand.I only new that manuka was native to new Zealand i lean a lot from this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time you could put a bit more info :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post