Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

The amazing create task this week for maths

Kia koa welcome back to blog. 
                                                                       
This week we were learning about tidy numbers. We had to watch a few videos to understand what tidy numbers are then we had to go to a few workshops to get a better understanding of tidy numbers.AC2’s goal  this week was to Subtracting in parts and using Tidy numbers to solve subtraction problems 
I think i did  a outstanding job on my work this week because i was the first finished 
I found my work hard to do because I had to do it twice. 
Do you think you can do tidy numbers?  
Do you think that I did a good job on my work this week?


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lauren

    I think This is great! It reminded me how to do it. Maybe next time you could it a bit more of a jazzy title. I think you did a great job. Do you know how to do place value?

    Keep up the incredible work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post