Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Magical Maths

 welcome to my bolg 

This week for maths our learning goal is to solve problems by using repeated addition with problems involving 2s 3s 5s 10s. are follow up was to answer some questions and one of are own then write skip counting in 2,3,10. I think I did well in my work this week because I got my work done to a high standard.    I think I could do better in my work this week by giving myself a harder question to answer. i want to keep practicing my multiplication.

 

 




Can you do multiplication?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post