Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

for reeding i did this poster


                                   P.I.E
                                        Persuade.  Inform.  Entertain.

Hear is an example
Little red riding hood

Persuade
Means that the author is trying to change your a pinyin.

Inform
Means that the author is trying to give you true facts of informach.

Entertain

Means  that the author is trying to tell you a story.







The author is trying to persuade you to not stray from any path.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    You have explained P.I.E, very well. I read the letter about Little Red Riding Hood and the author was certainly trying to persuade us to change our minds.
    Well Done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post