Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

MY P.B.L.

In the holidays I did some P.B.L  by helping my mum garding 
It was stinking hot  but I managed. My sister  Audery wanted to help but she tried doing one thing then she gave up. I did not give in. I worked hard into the afternoon. By the end I was tired but I made it. in the day  I had pick up all the leaves swept the deca and trimmed the bushes
Pick out all the weeds swept are stones and tidy the house.  I was exhausted but I was proud of my work because the outside looked amazing and my mum said I should be proud.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    What a lovely way to help mum with some work around the home with doing the gardening. I like the way you have used great adjectives to describe what you did. Things like Stinking hot make it very interesting to read.
    Were you tried at the end of the day? I would have been.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post